COOKIES / PRIVACY
Aston by Sutton Primary School
Purpose and Values
What to do if you are unhappy with how school has dealt with something?
Home Learning 2022
Well Being Welly Wednesday
Class 1 - Reception
Class 2 - Year 1 and 2
Class 3 - Year 3 and 4
Class 4 - Year 5 and 6
British Science Week 2021 and Science at Home
Aston's Maths Calculation Policy
Maths at Home
Phonics (EYFS and KS1)
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
1. How does the school know if a child needs extra help? What should I do if I think my child may have additional needs?
2. How will school support my child? What additional needs are provided for at Aston?
3. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
4. How will both you and I know how my child is doing and how will you help me to support my child's learning?
5. What support will there be for my child's overall wellbeing?
6. What specialism services, experience, training and support are available at or accessed by the school?
7. How are staff trained to support children with SEND?
8. How will my child/young person be included in activities outside the classroom including school trips?
9. How accessible is the school environment?
10. How will the school support my child to join the school, transfer to a new school or onto the next stage of education and life?
11. How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child/young person will receive? How are disabled pupils supported and treated fairly in school?
12. How are parents involved in the setting / school / college? How can I be involved?
13. Who can I contact for further information?
Pupil Premium Grant
PE and Sport Premium
Diversity and Inclusion
Curriculum Road Maps
Pathways to Write
Aston by Sutton Governors
Meet The Governors
Governor Meetings Minutes
TT Rock Stars
Life at Aston
Government Information for Parents
Kids Activity World
After School Clubs