Please see below for our three week rolling dinner menu.
Please ensure all snacks and dinners are booked before 9am each morning.
Free School Meals: Are you Eligible?
From 01.04.18 an earnings threshold for customers who are in receipt of Universal Credit is being introduced.
If your income meets one of the categories below, please contact the Local Authority on 0300 1237039 to register.
Free school meals are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
• Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
It is really important that you complete and return this form to help make sure your child’s school is funded as well as possible.
Please complete all sections and return this form to Revenues & Benefits, PO Box 187, Ellesmere Port, CH34 9DB