At Aston by Sutton, we ask our children to wear school uniform. This consists of the following:
- Navy blue logo or plain Sweatshirt
- Pale Blue logo or plain poloshirt, (alternatively some children prefer to wear a blue cotton formal button up shirt with a collar.)
- Grey trousers, skirts, shorts, pinafore, cullottes from any school unifrom provider
- Black school shoes NOT TRAINERS PLEASE. We recommend shoes that fasten (not ballerina style pumps) as these will keep your child safe when running around at playtimes.
- Grey, white, black or navy socks or tights
- Warm coat with a hood, prefrerably waterproof.
Sports Kit in a draw string PE style bag:
- White Polo shirt logo or plain or white round neck t-shirt, logo or plain.
- Black shorts, skort or cycling shorts
- black jogging bottoms
- zip up or pull over head dtyle sweatshirt/hoody
- zip up fleece
- black indoor pumps
- trainers for outside.
Please can we ask that ALL ITEMS ARE NAMED. (you would not believe how quickly our lost property builds up!)
We use two providers for the Uniform with embroidered logos.
This service is administered online by you as parents and is very simple to follow J School also receive 5% commission per sale which is great!
Enter your school/ group or Postcode, enter Aston by Sutton Primary School in the search bar. You will then see all items available to purchase in our embroidered uniform range at very competitive prices.
Delivery is to your door and there are no restrictions with dates as to when you can and can’t make purchases.
During the Current Corona Virus School Closure, 'My clothing' are operating as normal, 'Your school uniform' is operating with limited staff, but are still open. We would recommend that if you are placing an order, you request an idea of delivery time.
For good quality uniform, without embroidered logos, we would recommend all of the supermarkets and chain stores.