This site uses cookies to store information on your computer Please review our cookie policy


13. Who can I contact for further information?

If you are considering applying for a place at Aston by Sutton Primary School and your child has SEND, please pop in for an informal discussion and visit. Our SENDCo is Miss Helen Platt who is based in Year 1/2 but can be contacted via her direct email:

What do I do if I am unhappy with the provision for my child?

We always ask that you talk to us in the first instance. Miss Platt can be contacted through the school office and will meet with you to discuss any concerns that you may have.  However, if our parents are unhappy with the provision for their children, then they can refer to the Complaints Policy and procedure which can be found on our school website.

The Governor at Aston by Sutton, responsible for SEN provision is Laura Walker who can be contacted through making an appointment at school.
If you are thinking about registering an appeal, we would always welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss why the Local Authority has reached its decision. 

The Cheshire West SEN Team can be contacted:

Telephone: 0151 337 6505

IASS (Information Advice and Support Service) 0300 123 7001 


The Halton SEN Team can be contacted:

Telephone: 0151 511 7405

Parent Partnership 0151 511 7733


For Halton and Cheshire West Residents


(Mediation Service)      



 First-tier Tribunal (Special Educational Needs and Disability)


Back to SEND Homepage.

Student Login